Blog Archive

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favs

Happy Friday! I couldn't help myself, but it's the last Friday I can don pink, red, and hearts together for a while.
I have some sick babies, so we're sticking closer to home this weekend, but we have some family coming into town that we're really excited to see. I also just got my plane tickets for a little me time in the Bay Area next weekend! So excited!!! What are you up to this weekend kittens??? Any fun or romantic plans heading into Valentines?

Don't forget to enter this weeks giveaway! You have til Sunday.

As always,  here are some of my favorite finds this week.
 
1. Be still my heart dress - the name says everything!

2. Valentines or not, these heart flats are adorable

3. I would wear these heart shaped sunglasses ALL the time

4. Sequins and hearts. What more could a girl want?! (also comes in purple)

5. I wish this black and pink heart ring was mine

6. Awwwwe heart bookends

7. Candy hearts shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. Yum!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...