Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ultimate Princess Party


Sorry for my lack of posting these last few weeks, but me and Husband have been busy planning and getting ready for the ultimate princess party for my 7 year old.  She has wanted a party for the last 2 years, but with it being so close to Christmas, there just was never a good time.  This year we'd promised her, so at the last minute, we threw together some invitations. 

With invitations out, we HAD to now figure out what we were going to do.  Aside from booking a "real" princess to make an appearance, we did most of it ourselves to cut down on cost.  We took a lot of inspiration from Pinterest (here and here) and I loved the idea of a candy buffet instead of those cheap party favors.  Husband put up most of the decorations and lights and I worked on the food. The little princesses arrived all dressed up and they were absolutely adorable.  It was a full on sparkly pink and purple, twinkle light, princess bash.  So much fun!


P.S. I'll do a post on some of the fun and easy money saving things we did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...