Blog Archive

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year


Do you do resolutions?  Do you ever keep them?  I, like many people, have tried it and failed miserably.  It's a good gesture though right?  Start out the year with lofty goals.  This year I decided not to go for the high failure rate, but instead reach for common sense stuff.  Just focus on being emotionally, physically, and spiritually happy. So here's my list of quasi resolutions:

1. Ignore the pull of the perpetual "to-do" list and just enjoy life more.  Especially with my kids.
2. Do something creative every day.  Even if it's small.
3. Be more active.  I'm so much happier when I do this.
4. Go on more dates with husband.  No one spitting up on me or whining, just me and him.
5. Read more.  I don't ever do this anymore.  I miss it.
6. Keep in better touch with friends.  I'm horrible at this, but it doesn't mean I don't think about ya.
7. Be happy.  Try and look for the positive side of things.  Even when it's hard.

That's all I have for now. I'm sure there are a few I've forgotten that I'll think of the second I post this, but there it is.  Happy New Year dears, hoping 2013 makes all your dreams come true!

Photo via*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...