Blog Archive

Thursday, January 17, 2013

What's for Dinner?


I'm a soup person anyways, but my family LOVES the broccoli cheese soup from Panera Bread. So I thought instead of going out and spending $30 on soup, I'm gonna try and make it myself. Very ambitious - Panera was my back up if I botched it. I turned to Pinterest and found this recipe.  Sidenote: (don't look at food on Pinterest if you're hungry). It was dinner last night and it was super YU-MMY and easy.

P.S. You know how kids are about chunks in their food, so I pureed it like the recipe suggest, but it would have been good either way.

Do you stick to the tried and trues when it comes to dinner or do brave something new every once in a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...