Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Barn Transformation

I'm going through a bit of a redecorating/wanting to paint everything I own phase right now. Do you ever get like that? Where you feel like the things you own just are not "you" anymore? Maybe it's the warmer weather, but I've got a major hankering for some color in my house, so I'm fantasizing about sanding and painting all of my furniture bright sunny colors. Then I fall completely off my rocker and daydream about buying some great dilapidated house and fabulously remodeling it. So it's understandable that I'm drooling over this barn transformation.  Such a cool house and that kitchen...wowie!!

What do you do when you've caught the redecorating bug?

(images via freshome)

9 comments:

  1. When I think of redecorating I always think light and minimalism... often things just build up and clutter and paint goes shabby and it's good to revamp every now and then. I would very much like to live in this barn, the light and high ceilings are beautiful.

    www.styleonthecouch.wordpress.com
    www.twitter.com/styleonthecouch

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are stunningly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally know what you mean and this place is dreamy. I totally want that kitchen and all that natural light:) Happy Tuesday, sunshine
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite possibly one of the greatest things I have ever seen. So inspiring! I love the idea behind making something old, new.

    Good luck with your creative urges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow give a whole meaning to 'raised in a barn' i wouldnt mind living here! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! When can I move in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ps: I’m hosting a super fun 3 winners GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)
    Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had a barn. One day!
    This one looks modern, love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...