Spring is definitely in the air because I have been wearing short sleeves and sandals all week! Though I have been missing the cold, I can't deny that it is beautiful! For whatever reason too, it's getting my creative juices flowing. I have been so inspired this week by all of your blogs! I have also found some really amazing things that I am IN LOVE with, so I can't wait to share.
As always, here are some of my favorite finds for this week:
1. I am CRAZY about these oxford wedges. Seriously.
2. Love the colors in this cool retro cafe au lait set
3. This vintage inspired dress paired with some oxfords.....
4. I have a huge ring fetish, but I couldn't resist this pearl cluster necklace
5. Isn't this navy bicycle tote so adorable?
6. This striped bow jacket is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! How else can I put it?
7. Every girl needs a crying pillow! Especially one as cute as this.
8. Frozen-Through earrings. They have them in black too. Love!
9. I've been hunting for a cute belt for the perfect dress. Found it!
Hope your Friday workday goes by fast so you can move on to enjoying the weekend!