Blog Archive

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Favs


Friday you sneaky devil you snuck up on me again! Although I'm not complaining:) This weekend I am putting away Christmas! There I said it, it's in writing, so I can't undo it! It has been beautiful here the last couple days and is supposed to warm up even more over the weekend, so maybe a little day trip is in order. What are you up to this weekend darlings? Anything fun?

As always, here are some fun things from around the web that I'm smitten with.

1. I've seen a couple of these colorful cardi's around and I REALLY want one
2. Oh this ring! So, so, so pretty. What more can I say?
3. Wouldn't you love to rock these colorblock booties? Love the blue and gray
4. These adorable knit mini purses are perfect for traveling light
5. Never forget an event with this ticket stub diary with room to write down your memories
6. I am so enamored with this boudoir chair. The color, the velvet....heaven
7. Pockets on a scarf, genius! They also come in black and gray stripes
8. These phrase napkins would such be a fun convo piece. Giggle

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely round up! Thanks for including my napkins!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...