Blog Archive

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fetish


This week flew by and I can't believe that it's Friday already! As always, I'm excited for the weekend. We have no big plans, and sometimes those make for the best weekends. Just being able to lounge a bit and spend time with my hubby is great with me. Anyone else have big plans for this weekend?

Here are some of my favorite things on the web this week.

Have you ever had these? I got a box of Salted Chocolate Caramels a couple years ago and OH THEY WERE GOOD. Now I can make them myself!

These turquoise lamps make me very happy. I need them for my entryway. Badly.

If you can't tell I also have a bit of a ring fetish. This Moss Burst ring from Blue Hour Designs is calling my name.

I saw these beaded gloves and thought they were perfect. They'll keep you warm AND make you sparkle. It doesn't get better than that!

It's finally turned chilly here and I'm so excited to break out the sweaters. This one from JCrew looks like the ultimate in comfy.

I am absolutely smitten with this twill shirtdress from Anthropologie. I can't stop looking at it!

This gold leaf pendant is so lovely. It's actually a real leaf! Of course I'm a sucker for the turquoise accent too.

I have been drooling over these tracer booties from Libby Story since I first saw them. Seriously, so smitten with them.

This pixel hurricane from Crate&Barrel will scatter candlelight in a thousand directions. Wouldn't this make for such romantic holiday party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...