Blog Archive

Monday, May 16, 2011

Feeling a little...Turquoise



Remember these yellow shoes I was lusting after? I was all ready to buy, but they are sold out. Everywhere!! So, so bummed. (If any of you know where to get them, I'd love ya for it). Anyhoo, after I saw these Rachel Roy looks and THOSE shoes, I'm switching my attention to turquoise. So here are some of the options in consideration. Opinions please girls???

1. Nina Platform Clog 2. Nine West Turquoise Espadrilles 3. Michael Antonio Wedge

4 comments:

  1. Love the Nine West Espadrilles! Have you shopped on Anthropologie? They also have some cute turquoise sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some turquoise shoes from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo nice! love the bottom ones :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...