Blog Archive

Friday, April 15, 2011

Ombre Hair

I have been seeing posts all over the place about the Ombre hair trend that's huge now. I've had this picture of Jessica Biel saved forever because I loved her hair so much, but didn't know at the time what it was. I've been every hair color under the sun, so this is a new one for me to try out. I'm already dark brown and wanted to add some highlights in for my upcoming Hawaii trip, so kittens, I think this is just the ticket! Thoughts, feelings, curses?? Any DON'T DO IT'S?

(Pic via Harper's Bazaar)

Stay tuned for Friday's Fav's...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I'm so torn. I'm against highlights/streaks/most dye jobs (on myself, at least), but I think it looks so gorgeous on Jessica! I really love how subtle it is. I vote yes (plus, you can always just dye over it if it doesn't turn out well).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...