Blog Archive

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girl Crush: The Girls With Glasses




So, apparently I've been hiding under a rock, but I just discovered The Girls With Glasses a couple weeks back. I'm now hooked and kinda smitten with these two cuties. I mean just take a look at their theme song video and you'll see what I mean.
As I was browsing through their video's I ran into this REALLY fun craft project that even me, the most uncrafty person in the world, could do. I'm needing some new art, so I'm off to buy me some of that gel gloss and get my craft on.

Hope you're having a fabulous Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Guess I've been hiding under a boulder then. So thanks for bringing me to the light with this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so adorable! i want this magic gel gloss now too, I like to kid myself I'm creative but I need helpful ideas like this to keep this myth alive!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...