Blog Archive

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Friday Favs: Valentines Frocks


HIS N HERS

It's Friday!!! Valentines Day is getting close, so for today's Friday favorites I decided to do something different. Husband and I each picked out some virtual date night frock ideas. He had a little guidance from me, but I think he did pretty darn good! However, I found it interesting that he didn't include pants....

P.S. I've been smitten with that sequined blazer from JCrew forever! It's on sale right now!!!

His
Pierrepont Hicks Tie / Love You Cuff Links / H&M Knitt Jumper / Alden Burgundy Wing tip \ Brixton Fedora / H&M Messenger Bag

Hers
Dashing Diva Chinatown Nail polish / Peaces of Indigo Heart ring / JCrew sequined blazer / Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti pleated dress / Ydeltuyt bow earrings /
Anya Hindmarch glitter clutch / Jimmy Choo suede heels

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I was just checking in at the Post-College Working Girl blog on the giveaway (the gold fan earrings were from my Etsy Shop) and noticed your comment and now your blog... love it! Now following!

    If you wanted to check out any more of my items please take a look at my blog (I have a tab for the shop)

    http://couturearabesque.blogspot.com/

    Can't wait to read more from your stylish blog..
    xoxo,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the date night planning! what a cute outfit, that jacket is fantastic! such a cute blog you have, consider me your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore that dress...I need a special dress for the weekend before, going away on a special v-day trip! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...