It's Friday awooohooo! Can you believe we have two weeks til Christmas? I am panic and excitement all in one. I'm so not feeling like I'm ready, but I'm very excited to see the look on my little one's faces. Since I've been on the hunt for kid stuff, I thought I'd turn my Friday Favorites into a gift guide for the wee one's in your life.
1. This adorable animal alphabet print would be perfect artwork for a nursery
2. I am so, so smitten with this shadow puppet set. There is also a dinosaur one for boys!
3. How cute are these tiny matchbox mice? They come with a blankie, a mattress, and pillow
4. These ragamuffins are so funky and fun. They are made entirely of recycled materials
5. I died when I saw this construction plate and utensils. They may even eat their peas!
6. My little guy would love these. Books and building blocks, two toys in one!
7. These handcrafted wooden helicopters are so perfect for flying around town
8. Retro wind up tin toys. What little boy (or man) wouldn't love these?
9. A twig pencil set for your tiny artist. Love.