Blog Archive

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Favorites/Holiday Gift Guide


Happy Friday everyone. I am in full holiday shopping mode and I'm hoping to get most of it finished up this weekend. Here are some fun gift ideas that would make me happy to get from Santa.


I really, really love these spoon mugs. Now you don't have to worry about where to put your spoon post-stir!

Todd Selby's book lets us peek at how authors, musicians, and artists style their own homes. A fun addition to your coffee table. No?

Colorful and funky coasters like these agate ones would add flair any table

These knit moccasins would be awesome for weekend lounging.

Oh how I'm lusting after this charcoal gray turtleneck shrug. So comfy and cozy.

I have my heart set on one of these wax seal pendants for Christmas. They come in any color you could think of. I love them!!

These stainless steel snack bowls are a chic and fun way to get your munchies on.

I would feel so pretty wearing this beaded golden hair pin. A great holiday accessory don't ya think?

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift guide..and those spoon mugs are going on my wish list! What a fantastic thing!
    Happy Friday, darling

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...