Blog Archive

Monday, November 29, 2010

Home Inspiration: Getting Cozy

Good morning dears! How was your weekend? Mine was absolutely fabulous and I am so in the Christmas spirit! Around this time of year I go through a phase of wishing that I lived in a beautiful cabin or a cozy English cottage. The kind where I could sit with a hot drink and a roaring fire and watch snow falling outside. So for now I'll have to settle for this inspirational eye candy.

Amazing dining room

Outdoor dream

Perfect kitchen (love the floor)

Cozy family room

A comfy nook

Rustic bathroom

(Pics via Elle Decor and House Beautiful)

1 comment:

  1. This house looks so cozy! I am in love with that kitchen and all of the little nooks would be perfect to read!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...