Blog Archive

Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Costumes for Baby

While searching for costumes for my son's first Halloween, I found these that were just too adorable not to share.
I couldn't stop ogling at this Frog Prince Cocoon for newborns.

Have you seen a cuter Deviled Egg?

Royal Guard

Cowboy

Mermaid

All hand knit. ADORABLE, ADORABLE, ADORABLE!! Check out the other options too. You'll die!

Also check out Pottery Barn Kids and the Tom Arma costumes from Halloween Express for some really cute ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute little outfits:)...Totally loving that tiny frog!
    Kisses,sweetie
    Btw: I love that you had a horse..and what a cool name..Coffee:)

    Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIGH! too sweet. i love little baby costumes. that mermaid one is my fave. (when i was younger i looooved the little mermaid). xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...