Blog Archive

Thursday, October 28, 2010

An Etsy Halloween

Now I know that time is running out to order things for Halloween, but I've seen some really cute things that I just had to share. As it goes with Etsy, there was ton of stuff I loved, so I painstakingly narrowed it down to a couple favorites.

These adorable knit Halloween Mary Jane's

These all natural, homemade Candy Corn lip balms. Yummmm!

This totally adorable pumpkin necklace

If you've never had this yummy, yummy treat before, it's to die for! I'm excited about the Christmas flavors too.

This cute hand knit pumpkin hat. Love the stem on this!

This totally cute and unique embroidered trick-or-treat bag

This candy corn bath bar. You'd smell like candy corn all day!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh those are such a sweet finds...The pumpkin hat is super cute!
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my ban.do Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...