Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Last Minute Valentines Printable



My kids have all been sick for the past week, so I got completely off schedule.  In my head, I thought I still had a couple days to come up with a cute Valentine for their class party.  Then I got an email from my sons teacher reminding me that the party was the next day. Whaaaaaat?  Ahhhhhhh!!  I had an little idea in my head, but hadn't done anything about it yet.  After only 2 hours of sleep the night before, I grabbed some tea....aaand then some more, and got to it.  Between doctors appointments and nose wiping, we came up with this fun and easy valentine.  We bought the candy at our local Winco where they have the rock candy in bulk.  After the kids went to bed, we scooped and stapled all 60 valentines. 

The hardest part was creating and printing and cutting the labels, so we made it easy for you.  Here is "You Rock" printable all ready to go.  We printed ours on white cardstock.  Just fold and staple!   Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...