Blog Archive

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Last Minute Valentines

So I'll admit that with getting all the kids stuff ready for Valentines, I'd neglected to think about what to do for Husband.  Pinterest to the rescue!  I found something absolutely perfect AND I'm making him his favorite curry dinner to boot. Totally get good wife points right?

Here are some of the super-cute, super-easy (for the craft idiot like me), last minute Valentines ideas I found.

Heart cut-outs. Use your favorite book, poem or song lyrics. Adorable! 

 Remember this?  An oldie but goodie. Say "I love you" in scrabble


What did I end up doing? The Hubby and I have watched Pride and Prejudice a million times together (yes he's a good husband), so I screamed a little when I found this Mr. Darcy quote. I changed the background to white and printed it out on some antique looking paper and framed it!
 

Darlings what did you do for your loved ones today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...