Blog Archive

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Have a Fun Filled Weekend


Happy Friday my dears! It's going to be B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L out this weekend and I am so looking forward to spending a lot of time outdoors with my little brood. Can you tell from these last two posts what we'll be doing?? Yep it's a weekend filled with farmers markets and bike rides. Those are absolutely my favorite kinds of weekends. The only problem is they seem to end way too fast.

What are your plans darlings? Any exciting, fun, super-fantastic things happening?  I wasn't kidding when I said I live vicariously through you, so I do LOVE to hear.

Here's some links to love when you're taking a break from your fun.  Have a super-duper weekend!!

Add some color

Mouthwatering. Damn you diet!!

The best swimsuit for your shape and cool illustrations

Cutest idea for cups and bowls

Union Jack and Union Jack. Feelin a new paint project.

Doesn't this cast the prettiest shadows? Kinda reminds me of this cool light.

Perfect weekend shorts

Love, love, love this quote

Every gal needs some pink



(Pic via The Sartorialist)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend ♥

    THanks for sharing the lovely links.

    My son is not feeling well,
    we'll probably stay home and watch some kiddie films together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy weekend to YOU!

    a bike ride sounds super nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! the same for you! D great blog! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...