Blog Archive

Friday, April 1, 2011

Excuse My Lateness


It was sunny and 85 degrees yesterday and this was the perfect end to our day yesterday.  Jealous huh? We ended up staying to have some chow with my brother and family who were visiting.  We got home late, but it was oh so worth it.  However, I didn't have time to finish my Friday Favs before bed, so look for it in a bit. (I hope.)

P.S. Have you ever seen something (in my case a dress) that you cannot get out of your head? And have you ever totally forgotten where you saw this something?  I have this dress that is burned into my head, but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it. A magazine? An online store? A blog? Ahhhhhh!!! It's actually keeping me awake!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hate it when that happens!! Hopefully you remember where you saw it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.. it drives me absolutely crazy.. I hope it comes to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...