Monday, February 28, 2011
Top 5 Oscar Looks
Hurray for the Oscars! I was so excited to see that my favorites won. I think that Natalie Portman's best actress win was much deserved and I actually jumped for joy when the adorable Colin Firth won for best actor.
There was some really fun fashion this year and all such different looks! Here are my top five (cough 6) looks for the evening:
1. Mila Kunis in this amazing lavender Elie Saab gown. Oh that color!! This one was my favorite of the night
2. Sandra Bullock in a scarlet Very Wang looks absolutely stunning! I wish I could pull off a color like this
3. Pregnant or not, Natalie Portman's plum Rodarte was perfect!
4. Even with Mathew McConaughey on her arm, Camila Alves stole the show in this BEAUTIFUL Kaufman Franco gown
5. Amy Adams is always beautiful, but this L'Wren Scott dress takes it to a whole new level. The color perfectly sets off her eyes and hair.
6. I know some aren't a fan of Michelle Williams Chanel dress, but she just looks so elegant and timeless to me
So that's my list. Also, I couldn't decide if I liked Gwenyth Paltrow's dress or not. She could wear paper bag and still look amazing, but I'm on the fence about the silver number.
Who were your favorites of the night?
(images via getty images)