Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Seeing Red

Remember how I was so excited for my Valentines date? Well, I got all gussied up and came out to husband looking worried. "She's not here yet" he says "and I can't get a hold of her". Me with a dumbfounded look on my face, "are you kidding me?". Luckily we know her mom, so I call her cell. Turns out she forgot and they were over an hour away!! Me? Seeing red. To make a long story short, she was able to come for an hour or so while we had a late dinner, so it did work out. Somewhat.

However, I did find some really good prospects in the red lipstick hunt. The finalists are: Benefit Flirt Alert and Nars Vesuvio. Both are completely different shades, but they work. I'm being told to try MAC's Russian Red before I make any final decisions.

3 comments:

  1. glad you got to go on your date...eventually. love those shades of red, so rich and pretty! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of those shades and Im so glad that you had your date:) Happy Tuesday, darling
    Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. these both look amazing, I'm a big NARS fan. Used their red lizard shade once from a nars palette and it was really great. Glad your Valentine's eventually worked out!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...