Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Tuesday


Happy Tuesday darlings! How was your long weekend (long for some of you)? My mini vacation was absolutely what I needed. Has life ever been really crazy and one day you realize that you aren't taking very good care of yourself? That was me! Thank goodness for my blog or I would have gone totally insane. As far as gallivanting around San Francisco, it was chilly and pouring down rain, so that didn't happen so much. I still had an awesome time, got some fun stuff, and came home feeling totally refreshed. I didn't even touch a computer!! I have some fun stuff coming up this week (and today), so stay tuned...

(pic via flickr)

3 comments:

  1. SF is an amazing place to visit - so vibrant and relaxed :)

    http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amanda,
    that`s what I need now...and for european ears it sounds fantastic to spend time in San Francisco!
    Never been there, but I know I would love it.
    So, it seems you had a wonderful weekend with all you deserve to feel refreshed...perfect! :)
    Do it the next weekend again...;)
    All the best,
    Beate XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats too bad that it rained, but i am happy that you enjoyed your vacation! cant wait to see more photos! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...