Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Advent Calendar

I absolutely love this vintage one - flip the charms to reveal the date

This chic calendar is adorable! Each ornament holds something special inside.

How cute and cool is this magnetic tin one?!

My advent calendar is one of my most cherished Christmas decorations. As kids we used to fight over who got to put the ornament up for that day, but a couple years ago my mom made us all one just like hers. I absolutely love it! (Also love the chocolate ones too)

Here are some fun one's that I've found. Do you have any cherished Christmas decorations?

5 comments:

  1. I totally love advent calendars! What a genius idea. Great round up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for adding my advent calendar to your blog! I'm honored that you included it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous post. I adore those calendars, Etsy, you must love it! :-)

    xx to you- Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing advent calendars everywhere...the vintage one is perfect!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my advent calendar in your post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...