Blog Archive

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Love Bug

How was your weekend kiddos? Mine was great. I got some of the R&R I needed, got a few of my to do's checked off my list, and spent some time bumming around San Diego (which I will blog about). To start it off the week right take a look at one VERY sweet proposal caught on camera. Bravo to the groom. I think this guy's a keeper!

The story:
The soon to be groom had his dad layout the table/ lamp/ and books. Each book had a picture inside of it, leading to the final book where she opened it up to a paper ring with a ? mark on it and as soon as she turned around her boyfriend was down on one knee.











(Via Ruffled and photographs by Troy Grover)


1 comment:

  1. those books are beautiful...what a cute idea! and how crafty of him :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...