Blog Archive

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fetish


It's that time again, the weekend is finally here! It's the last weekend before Thanksgiving, so I'll be spending my time getting ready. As I said below, I am making the pies and I still have to figure out what kind to make! I'm really excited for this next week though, lots of family, food and fun.

As always, here are some of the things I'm enamored with from around the web:

I want this whole look from Rag & Bone, but it's the sweater dress that I'm really lusting after.

I'm smitten with these hand-painted vintage candles. The Tea Leaf is my favorite scent.

Don't you think these owl napkin rings/placecard holders would be adorable for Thanksgiving?

These are cashmere lounge pants from Burberry. Oh my what else is there to say??

This hand knitted armchair slip cover is so insanely awesome, I can't stand it!

Amber is such a beautiful warm color and these earrings are the perfect shade.

I saw this ceiling lamp at IKEA and fell in love with it's funky, retro design.

This Mulberry purse has a hint of sparkle to it. Totally perfect for the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...