Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And We're Off...

Finally my first post. I have been wanting to do this and putting it off FOREVER! I don't know why it's taken me so long, but lately all these thoughts have been floating around in my head and I haven't really had a place to put em. I kept thinking I had to have some sort of "theme" to it, but I couldn't decide what that might be. Is it fashion? Is it making fun of celebrities? Hmmm, all very intriguing, but there is sooooo much more. Simply put, my blog will be about life; pretty things, relaxing things, funny things. Mix that up and throw in some emotion and voila that's me in a nutshell. I will vow to be as brutally honest as I can be, even if it is embarrassing. So buckle up, keep your arms and legs inside your vehicle at all times.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...